* Creates Electrical hardware design, such as BOM and electrical diagram of Automotive Assembly and Test Lines for all necessary assembly and test processes, e.g. Press in with TOX and servo press, Tightening and feeding, crimping, vision inspection, laser marking and engraving, leak test with Ateq etc.
* Creates electrical hardware specifications.
Supports comparison of electrical part and component supplier.
* Pneumatically understanding of these assembly processes.
* Cooperates and communicates close with our Software team, our Mechanical design team, our
Installation and Commissioning team, our Service team and our Project Engineer.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Creates issue and action reports and quality forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Ensures Safety and Quality Standards are met.
Design experience with Eplan P8 design software and if possible, Siemens HMI WinCC flexible and Graph7
Experience with Allen Bradley Hardware for safety PLC such as Compact GuardLogix and Ethernet is a must
Experience with Siemens Hardware for S7 F-PLC and Sinamics, Profi bus and Profi Net if possible
Basic technical understanding for measure equipment such as transducers and sensor
Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings, English Skills, Electrical Machine and Cabinet Installation Experience, Electrical Inspection Tools, Quality Focus, Decision Making, minimum of 5 years Hardware experience required and/or has demonstrated certain skills and product knowledge
Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of actions to finish the assigned work. Good communication skills.